Higher education in Germany
November 28, 2021 @ 13:00 - 13:30 CET| Free
The study published in May 2019 by the Organization for Economics Cooperation and Development (OECD) found that International students highly rated Germany among their preferred study abroad destinations.
Today, Germany ranks third among the popular countries that International students choose to study abroad.
For prospective applicants to the highly coveted German public universities, this means competition at global scale.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why International students choose to study at German universities
- International student demographics at German universities
- Types of German academic institutions for higher education
- Overview of the competition from International applicants, and
- Simple strategies to maximise your chances of securing an admit
- This meeting will not be recorded for offline viewing
- You need to register to attend this event. Registration and participation are free
- A minimum of 200 participants is required for this event. So, please invite your friends interested in studies abroad to join
- We will send you the event link 24 hours prior to the event to the email address you used to register for this event.