How to find your way into a great new job?
February 2, 2018 - February 3, 2018| €40
In Germany, about 3 million people are looking for jobs at any given day. Despite their qualifications, many applicants face rejections for jobs they are well-suited for. This is due to a lack of understanding of today’s recruitment process, which largely happens over the Internet. In this workshop, you will learn about online application challenges, structured application and tracking process, strategies to avoid rejections, and how to create applications (CVs and cover letters) that lead to interviews.
- Job market – Germany
- The hiring process
- Building applicant profile
- Application documents (CV, Cover letter)
- Elements of design and style
- Online application channels and strategies
- Planning, applying and tracking
- Tools and resources